my accountshopping bag
Shop By Brandnew items


Sunday, June 26, 2011

To Each His Own

Everyone has their own style of ease.  These are the pieces and looks that we love and would probably wear almost every day if a certain amount of social decency weren't necessary.  For some it is the perfect blouse, that goes with any skirt or pair of jeans, and always looks fresh.  For others, it is a pair of well loved jeans that could be upwards of ten or even twenty years old, which have fared well as trusted companions throughout the highs and lows of every fashion trend.  I have one such pair of jeans (ok I have about five such pairs of jeans) and I really would wear them almost every day if I weren't so concerned that they were going to eventually disintegrate on me.  But its nice to have the comfort of knowing that they are always there if I need them.  Hopefully you, too, have a trustworthy clothing friend?  If not, make a new friendship now that could last a lifetime. 

START HERE


 Rich & Skinny "Sunbleach Legacy" - Buy Them Here

 AG "The Decade Jean" - Buy Them Here


Ella Moss "Black Ever Dress" - Buy it Here
 

No comments:

Madison and Friends Blog

Madison and Friends. All rights reserved. Powered by Modern Retail