my accountshopping bag
Shop By Brandnew items


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Up To Your Ears In It

Ever have those days, those weeks, those years where you feel overwhelmed?  When it seems as if the obligations will never be fulfilled, and that only more will pile on?  Is this what it means to grow up?  More responsibilities?  That's what our parents always taught us anyways.

I don't know how I feel about maturing just yet, but I like these Bermuda shorts because they can help me to breathe a bit.  Not so confined feeling as pants, these help me to feel as if I am not so overwhelmed all of the time.  A casual, soft, breathable no brainer. An oasis of relaxation amidst a whirl of chaos. 

Marrakech Raven Clark Shorts - Buy Them Here
Don't get lost in the wild seas of life. You just need a good pair of Bermudas!

No comments:

Madison and Friends Blog

Madison and Friends. All rights reserved. Powered by Modern Retail