my accountshopping bag
Shop By Brandnew items


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bomb Top

Ella Moss "Prima Donna" Top - Buy it Here

Remember hearing the jingling bells of the ice cream truck when you were a kid?  The mad dash to coax money out of your mom  or to empty a piggy bank of its last three quarters.  And then running madcap down the street to catch up with the truck, winded, wheezing and all of a sudden deliriously hungry for everything cold.  My favorite was always the bomb pop.  It was kind of citrus-y (especially that middle white) and so totally refreshing in the midst of a hot Chicago summer. And I would be really upset with myself any time my childish hunger would give way to the charms of some new pop featured on the side of the truck.  Mad that each and every time it wouldn't live up to the bomb pop.   It just couldn't be beat.  It was the bomb...pop.

And this top reminds me of it - in a really good and totally not lame way.  The colors are very similar other than the substitution of blue for grey.  But it is just as refreshing.  Light.  Perfect in the middle of summer.  And something I know I could put on time and time again without ever being disappointed.

No comments:

Madison and Friends Blog

Madison and Friends. All rights reserved. Powered by Modern Retail