my accountshopping bag
Shop By Brandnew items


Thursday, May 26, 2011

In Time For Summer



When the weather really heats up in the summer, humidity and all, generally we aren't in the mood for heavy things.  Thick clothing is too much to bear to be sure, and I often even feel as if too much of anything around my wrist is more than I want. Heavy watches and cuffs make my wrists sweat in such a way that I just cannot wait to take them off!  Which is why this Funky Junque watch is so ideal.  Not only does it look like it belongs to the months of summer, with its shell links that scream beach, but it also does not have that same heaviness that metal sometimes can.  It is a simple change that instantly makes you feel lighter.

Get ready for summer HERE

No comments:

Madison and Friends Blog

Madison and Friends. All rights reserved. Powered by Modern Retail