my accountshopping bag
Shop By Brandnew items


Monday, February 28, 2011

Be Prepared

Whether or not you were ever a part of the Girl Scouts, no doubt you are most likely familiar with their motto: "Be Prepared."  I was a scout for many years growing up and it brings back fond memories every year around this time when the cookie sellers come out "en masse" to vend us their goods.  And I swear, either I grow a little bit more each year (is that even possible at 29?) or the cookies get a little bit smaller each time around.  Seriously.  Am I in Wonderland or are you all seeing this too?  Either way, they are still delicious and if I have to eat five of them rather than three to get my fill then so be it.

Being prepared doesn't just apply to things like having a first-aid kit on hand.  It also applies to other parts of life.  Like fashion.  How so?  Well, if being on trend is important to you, then knowing what looks will be in for the coming season is of the utmost necessity.  Shop with the styles in mind and, come Spring, you will be so well prepared that no one will know if you used to be a Scout or not.  So what's one trend that we know will be around this season? Colorblocking.  We have seen it in seasons past, yes, but it has true staying power and is most definitely still relevant.  My pick for this look is this LinQ Colorblocked Sweaterdress.  You can kind of do a million things with it and not break a sweat.

Get prepared.

LinQ Colorblocked Sweaterdress

No comments:

Madison and Friends Blog

Madison and Friends. All rights reserved. Powered by Modern Retail