my accountshopping bag
Shop By Brandnew items


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome Back

It is so nice to be a part of Madison & Friends family again! Perhaps you may know me as Nikki, the one-time manager of the Roscoe Village location? Or maybe you don't know me at all! But we will get to know one another quite well, as I have kindly been asked to step in as a blogger for the store. Having plenty of experience in the adult world of fashion (owned my own critically acclaimed store upon leaving Chicago), I will mostly be focusing on Denim Lounge material, posting on just about anything that I come across that you need to know about. Though I refuse to neglect its younger counterpart and will definitely add in a good measure of Madison & Friends references!

Perhaps the first thing you should know about me? No matter what new things come into the world of denim and fashion, I will ALWAYS have a place in my heart for J Brand. Nothing will ever fit me so well or make me look and feel so good. So doesn't it make me happy that the DL carries this line? Yes! Will I write about it every second of every day? No, I promise.

Looking forward to knowing you all.

Happy Holidays!
Nikki

Madison and Friends Blog

Madison and Friends. All rights reserved. Powered by Modern Retail